2. Place them in the bowl and set aside. But approximately 1/4 cup of water in the medium sauce pan. It should not be more than an inch of water in the pan. Place the bowl of ingredients on top of the sauce pan so that it sits in the sauce man. This will create a double boiler.
3. Allow the oils and butter to melt completely. Turn the stove on low/medium heat.
4. Warning: Double boilers are not a game. Misuse of a double boiler can cause severe burns and injury. Handle with care and keep children and pets away.
Carefully remove sauce pan from the heat.
5. Remove the bowl from the sauce man and place on a heat resistant surface or on top of a large dish towel. All the liquid to cool for 5-10 minutes on the counter, then slowly pour mixture into tube or soap mold.
6. Allow to sit and solidify at room temperature for 3-4 hours.