Here are 6 tips to keep your skin in great shape.
1. Continue to drink water. When the weather cools we tend to drink less water. This eventually deprives your skin cells of what it needs to maintain supple skin. Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water. Ex. If you weigh 150 lbs., drink 75 ounces or 9.3 glasses of water.
2. Maintain a healthy diet. For many, the heat reduces your appetite, making it easier to eat healthy. Cool weather brings hartier meals. A poor diet deprives your skin of much needed nutrients resulting in an older, dryer appearance. Continue to eat healthy as the weather cool. Your body and skin will thank you.
3. Gently exfoliate. Don't stop exfoliating because you're wearing more. Instead, exfoliate with shower gloves daily. This removes dead skin cells as well as improves circulation.
- The True Meaning Of Honoring Our Veterans And How You Are Living It
Honoring our veterans doesn’t begin with candle light vigils at war memorials around the country on Memorial and Vete...
- Me & Mini Me: Mom You're Entirely Too Ashy
A few weeks ago I was in my room dressing up after my shower. I put on my old worn out gym capris, my hubby's long wo...
- Angel Perks
Hi Angels, We have adopted a new loyalty point system powered by Loyalty Lion. The previous program was powered by ...